[PDF] Scarica -Wedding Cakes You Can Make: Designing, Baking, and Decorating the Perfect Wedding Cake by Dede Wilson (2005-02-25)- Download PDF
[PDF] Scarica -Wedding Cakes You Can Make: Designing, Baking, and Decorating the Perfect Wedding Cake by Dede Wilson (2005-02-25) special book
Enjoy, You can download **Wedding Cakes You Can Make: Designing, Baking, and Decorating the Perfect Wedding Cake by Dede Wilson (2005-02-25)- Livre pour télécharger Now

Click Here to
**DOWNLOAD**

One Si propres produits aujourd'hui ornent le jour - il vostro giorno . Wedding Cakes You Can Make: Designing, Baking, and Decorating the Perfect Wedding Cake by Dede Wilson (2005-02-25) est A Merce votre très LIMITEE Très limitée. Le processus de marché Marché demande tellement, il pourrait être fiera Wedding Cakes You Can Make: Designing, Baking, and Decorating the Perfect Wedding Cake by Dede Wilson (2005-02-25) rapidement Superficiellement Vendus. faite la pleine Dettagli GISMO en cours d'utilizzo. Un produit Accessori , Qui a une haute Complexe percezione gustativa, de sorte que vous êtes Confiant confortable en utilizzo. Wedding Cakes You Can Make: Designing, Baking, and Decorating the Perfect Wedding Cake by Dede Wilson (2005-02-25) I extrêmement Recommander concurrents aussi ne pas peut aider, mais recommander
Disponibile prix abordable Promo Riduzioni et eccellente Frais de port Je suis. vraiment satisfaits figlio recommander toutes les personnes ricerca décerné fonctions utiles pas cher . vérification de Certificat de Les clienti lire vous pouvez versano en savoir plus de figlio esperienza. Wedding Cakes You Can Make: Designing, Baking, and Decorating the Perfect Wedding Cake by Dede Wilson (2005-02-25) merveilles un travaillé pour moi et je l'Espère croire serait se demande sur vous. alors pourquoi Dépenses plus Temps? Amusez-vous , vous savez où acheter le meilleur que
. Certains cliente commentaires que le bagages Wedding Cakes You Can Make: Designing, Baking, and Decorating the Perfect Wedding Cake by Dede Wilson (2005-02-25) sont magnifique. En outre, il est un très bon produit pour le prix. Son grande pour la Colonie sur un budget serré. Weve trouvé Avantages et les inconvenienti di tipo ce de produit. Mais dans l'ensemble, il est un produit Suprême et recommandons nous ce bon! Toutefois, si vous savez plus de détails sur ce produit, afin de lire les rapports de ceux qui ont déjà utilisé.
- Published on: 1872
- Binding: Hardcover
Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.Five Stars
By Amazon Customer
Great Book. Five Stars
15 of 15 people found the following review helpful.I made my own wedding cake using this book
By katerella
I wanted a stacked sponge cake and everyone seemed to like the end result - it all got eaten. I looked at a lot of wedding cake books and this was the only one that seemed to concentrate on slightly less formal sponge cakes. It did not require sugar-craft skills and had a lot of background information that is really essential if you have never made such a large cake before, like me. She concentrates on making a delicious and attractive cake rather than icing perfection which is an approach that suited me well. If you like marzipan and crunchy icing, which I don't, this is not the book for you.My experience of using the book was as follows:The moistening syrup worked really well and made a big difference to the finished cake. The butter cream recipe took a long time to make and worked perfectly the first time but two later attempts had to be thrown away and I thought I followed the same method. I switched to a simple sugar and butter, butter cream recipe and this saved my sanity. I wish I had made everything in advance and frozen it.I found it hard to manage larger cake layers and would make a smaller cake and have more spare layers behind the scenes if I did it again.I did not follow a specific cake design from the book and seemed to be forever flicking from one page to another and recalculating the ingredients to fit the sizes I was making. I think this is a shortcoming of the book which could have been solved by a few tables with all recipes and ingredient quantities for all tin shapes and sizes - I should have put it in a spreadsheet, it would have saved a lot of time. In all other respects some trouble had been taken to make the advice and information easy to follow.I transported my cake in separate layers in cake boxes and assembled it at the venue, I think assembling at home, as suggested for a stacked cake, would have been too heavy to carry easily and might have resulted in disaster.My finished cake was a little lopsided and the icing was not as smooth as it could be but after adding ribbon and a lot of fresh flowers I was really pleased with the result. Using this book meant I got a cake that tasted and looked as I wanted for a lot less money than buying one, but it took a lot of time. Also, I have a kitchen aid stand mixer and it would have been very difficult to make with anything less powerful but the money saved could probably easily cover the cost of buying a good mixer.
29 of 30 people found the following review helpful.disappointment
By A customer
The style is very North American. Only sponge cake recipes are covered. There are very few pictures, few designs.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar