[PDF] Scarica -Unravel Me (Shatter Me) by Tahereh Mafi (2013-02-05)- [PDF] Book Full
[PDF] Scarica -Unravel Me (Shatter Me) by Tahereh Mafi (2013-02-05) full download book
Enjoy, You can download **Unravel Me (Shatter Me) by Tahereh Mafi (2013-02-05)- Livre pour télécharger Now

Click Here to
**DOWNLOAD**

Une esperienza unica ONU typique produits aujourd'hui giorno siderale - jour siderale. Unravel Me (Shatter Me) by Tahereh Mafi (2013-02-05) est A La Branche limitée est Très limitée. Le processus de marché marché Prérequis tellement, il pourrait certainement fiera Unravel Me (Shatter Me) by Tahereh Mafi (2013-02-05) Superficiellement Vendus. construite tout Dettagli Engin en cours d'utilizzo. Un produit modèle , Qui a une haute Complexe goût , de sorte que vous êtes Confiant confortable en utilizzo. Unravel Me (Shatter Me) by Tahereh Mafi (2013-02-05) I extrêmement Il est recommandé joueurs aussi ne pas peut aider, mais recommander
. réduite prix abordable Promo rapide Je suis extrêmement très les Propriétés Recommander ce quelqu'un Chasse de haute qualité produit avec dernière | dernière | fonctions utiles} pas cher . vérification de Certificat de Acheteur lire vous pouvez versano en savoir plus de figlio esperienza. Unravel Me (Shatter Me) by Tahereh Mafi (2013-02-05) merveilles un travaillé avantageusement pour moi et je l'Espère désir serait se demande sur vous. alors pourquoi goccia plus Temps? Il Profitez, comprendre où vous achetez acheter le meilleur que
. La plupart cliente commentaires que le bagages Unravel Me (Shatter Me) by Tahereh Mafi (2013-02-05) sont magnifique. En outre, il est un très bon produit pour le prix. Son grande pour la Colonie sur un budget serré. Weve trouvé Avantages et les inconvenienti di tipo ce de produit. Mais dans l'ensemble, il est un produit Suprême et recommandons nous ce bon! Toutefois, si vous savez plus de détails sur ce produit, afin de lire les rapports de ceux qui ont déjà utilisé.
- Published on: 1867
- Binding: Hardcover
Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
4 of 4 people found the following review helpful.Improves on book one in nearly every way for a genuinely sexy and emotionally intense novel
By Georgiana89
Despite having some issues with the first book in this series, Shatter Me, I enjoyed it enough (particularly the last few chapters) to immediately pick up this sequel. I’m glad I did, because the things that made the earlier instalment good are present and correct and in many cases improved and most of the things I was less keen on – notably the wilder excesses of flowery language and the ultra-convenient plot points – have been resolved. There were still some strikethroughs and some strange metaphors, but partly due to an in-book calming of Juliette’s mental state and partly (I suspect) to an out of book maturing of the author’s style) they are much more restrained, and as a result, much more powerful when they do occur.Plotwise, there are two key differences between this volume and the first, both of which should be obvious to anyone whose read Shatter Me.Firstly, for most of the novel, the action moves to Omega Point, the rebel stronghold, and safe house for people with abilities like Juliette’s. Sadly, we’re seeing this amazing place through Juliette’s eyes, and initially at least, she mostly sulks in her room, so we don’t learn much about its ways or its inhabitants. I understood her fears and thought her behaviour was actually more believable than this traumatised girl suddenly been a happy part of a team, but it still made for a frustrating read.Secondly, while still maintaining most of his role as primary antagonist, Warner makes clearer his true feelings for Juliette, and starts to feel like a viable love interest. Fair warning – this does all basically descend into full-blown love triangle territory. Personally, despite the fact it’s been horribly overdone recently, I still enjoy a good love triangle when it’s done well, and this is one of the best I’ve seen, particularly in this volume. But I know many people really dislike them, so if that’s you, I’d steer clear, as despite all of Omega Point’s plotting and a climactic battle towards the end, the romance is still centre stage here.As a further warning, I’d strongly suggest that you read the novella Destroy Me before this, as it really explains his personality, demonstrates that his feelings for Juliette are genuine, and cast a different light on some of the seemingly indefensible things he does in Book One. Unless you really, really love genuine villains, I think you’d struggle to see him as an acceptable love interest if you haven’t got this background – however hot someone is, you probably shouldn’t get steamy with them if they previously made you torture a toddler.Warner is an exceptionally strong character here, moving from the compelling but rather one-dimensional villain of the first novel to someone gloriously nuanced and conflicted, but still ultimately fun to read about and terribly sexy. His scenes with Juliette are a masterclass in sexual tension, surging emotions, and on her part at least, a desperate attempt not to give into forbidden love.That’s not to say that there weren’t other strong characters or that nothing else interested me in the novel. I enjoyed some of the twists the plot took, and there were some great dramatic moments. James, Adam’s little ten year old brother, was utterly adorable and pretty funny, while Kenji, who I’d found infuriating in book one, trod a neat line between comic relief and voice of wisdom. And it was great to see a female character have a straight, platonic male friend for once. But at the same time, whenever Warner was offscreen for too long, some of my attention started to wane. This was particularly striking in the first fifth or quarter, where he doesn’t make an appearance at all, and nothing much else of note happens either. But from then on, things get very good very quickly, and overall, while it still had faults, I absolutely loved this, would highly recommend it, and went straight onto book three.
6 of 6 people found the following review helpful.A good sequel to Shatter Me
By Chrissi Reads
I enjoyed Shatter Me, the first book in this series, much more than I expected to. This meant that I had very high expectations for Unravel Me. Luckily I wasn't let down by the sequel. Tahereh Mafi is n incredible writer. Unravel Me is full of action, twists and romance. It had me jumping from Team Adam to Team Warner. Argh! I'm still unsure now which `team' I fall on. I think what makes this series so good for me, is quite simply Tahereh's writing. It's a completely different style compared to other authors. Her characters seem so real.Juliette finally feels free at Omega Point, a place where there are many people with special gifts. She doesn't feel as isolated. However, it's not all plain sailing for Juliette. There's a war coming closer and closer and she's wrapped up within it. Juliette has some important decisions and sacrifices to make.Juliette seems a lot stronger and more confident in Unravel Me. I love that she has a great sense of humour despite everything that is happening to her. She never gives in or gives up. I really liked Kenji as a supporting character, again the humour added to the story was much needed, especially as it is quite an intense read.As I mentioned before I'm torn between wanting Adam or Warner for Juliette. I keep thinking I prefer one over the other but then Tahereh writes something that puts me off one, or completely makes me melt for the other! I'm intrigued to see what happens next in this series.Unravel Me is addictive, fast-paced and intense. It's definitely a fantastic follow up to Shatter Me
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.A STEP IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION!!!
By Pix
Despite the fact that I read the first one I found myself getting thrown out of the book on several occasions. It's a style I think you either find easy or you struggle with completely. I'm sort of in the middle when it comes to that. It lost a star with how close it came to become an adult book with the descriptions between her and the boy she loves. I just felt like it was maybe too much and could easily send the wrong ideas.It was a great story in regards to the way that at long last Juliette grows from being that scared traumatised girl from the cell she was into the woman with strength and power. The love triangle makes the books interesting. There is so many twists in the book it does keep you interested and hanging off the page. The diary entry that took me a long time to figure out was something that threw me out of this book as well. This is a great dystopian book and I think it could be up there with the iikes of Divergence.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar